View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #4
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
ive run there 3 times..

autocross at limerock is far different than anywhere else...since you are using the track itself and not one created on an airstrip or a parking lot somewhere

a road course is really the ultimate test for your car...you get answers to a lot of questions...

1. what tire should I run if I plan to autox multiple times a season
2. do i need suspension upgrades (likely yes ZL1 or not)
3. should i wear a diaper when I hit the track (likely yes since youre autoxing a ZL1 lol)

ive had luck of being able to be pretty much WOT for the majority of the track all 3 times ive been on it...but none of them we're for a sanctioned autox event...just leisure as I was attending their annual Memorial Day weekend car show which takes place on the frontstretch

what a blast...i cant wait to do the actual autox days there this season...

i was lucky enough to get a track tour so i know how to enter and exit each turn

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote