View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #26
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
[QUOTE=herkman;2456749]Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck![

i drilled out and riveted all tabs , then bought a roof truss brace {18inches} at home depot for a dollar..bent it and epoxy a bolt to center bottom of diffuser than attache bracket to bolt , and at bottom of trunk there is threaded bolt protruding ..bolt correct nut and attached bracket..super snug...also rivet skirts and spoiler...screws will rust and work themselves out over time..aluminum rivets