View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
Camaro007

Drives: 2SS/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post
I get my water directly out of a canal so there is tons of minerals similar to your well water. Is there ever hard water deposits left behind on your car?

Also do those blue tanks need to be refilled or does it last forever?
No water spots at all. These RO filters remove all minerals and that is why you get a spot less water. I wash my car in direct sun light and don't dry the car and no water spots at all.
I didn't believe that this would work. So I tested it. I removed all current water spots that I had on my car from my house water using Z-PC from Zaino and washed my car in direct sun and watched. No water spots.
Yes youb need to change the filter or change the resin in them. Check your PPM to see which system you need. My well as about 100ppm and washed my car 18-20 times and my system is reading 2-3ppm. You need to change your resin and/or filter at about 25-30 ppm I think. Check. I should get about 800 gallons per filter/resin.
I was debaiting either the vacuum drier or this system I figured even if I washed the car during the day even with the blower i would still get water spots.