View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
aztodd

Drives: 1979 Chevy truck
Thumbs up Free headers and exhuast for 2010 SS Camaro

My name is Todd and I am the owner of O'Neill Design LLC (www.oneilldesignllc.com) in Prescott AZ. I am a former Product Manager and Director of Product Development from two major exhaust manufacturers in the performance automotive industry and want to extend a beneficial offer to any interested owner of a 2010 SS Camaro.

We are a design company that prototypes/developes new products for various companies within the aftermarket and are searching for of a 2010 SS Camaro in order to prototype a set of stainless steel headers and full cat-back exhaust system. Any owner of a 2010 SS Camaro owner who is interested in loaning their vehicle for this project will receive a complete stainless steel exhaust system absolutely free (a $2,400 to $2,800 retail value and a 30-50HP increase over stock). We may also be able to arrange for you to receive other free performance parts as various manufacturers around the country are needing to borrow vehicles to prototype new products.

Due to our contract agreement, we cannot reveal the brand name of the system we will be prototyping, but I can assure you that the caliber of work we do and the requesting clients'quality critera and expectations are extremely high;the participating party will be receiving only top-of-the line parts (think Kooks, Stainless Works, American Racing Headers etc...). I can convey to you all the build criteria of the components if needed for you to decide your ultimate interest. You can view examples of our work on our website homepage and I can also supply more images and industry references for you to validate our legitimacy and capabilities.

The product design phase would last 3 to 4 weeks maximum. This is a unique opportunity for an interested party to obtain a very expensive performance exhaust system free of charge. We will accept a car from anywhere as long as you are willing to get it to our facility.

Anyone interested may respond to this inquiry by email at info@oneilldesignllc.com or by calling us by phone at: (270)392-8292. Ask for Todd

Respectfully,

Todd O'Neill
O'Neill Design LLC
aztodd is offline   Reply With Quote