View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #33
Cheveey57

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post

And you'll be devastated if they aren't.....

There is all sort of evidence that sales deteriorate 20% by the third year of a lifecycle - therefore, Mid-cycles are planned at some point.

If you go back to 2008, there was caterwauling of all sorts when people saw the taillamps and back-up lamps of the current Camaro. People actually were struck sterile when they saw the steering wheel on the 2010! (...at least you'd think they were by the carrying-on on this very site....) -- and yet people must have fell in love with it - because when we changed it for 2012, the world was going to come to an end. We'd never be able to sell the car with the hideous new wheel................

Once again I'll ask you to cut everyone a break - and wait until you see the 2014 Camaros in person - you just MAY be surprised!

(..........but I have a feeling that no matter what we do, you'll still have something to say about it........)
Not devastated if they aren't shocked if they are. Been a Chevy fan all my life it's just that Chevrolet is setting itself up for failure with this redesign.
I see a lot of people saying I'm getting used to the 14's, When the prototype on the fifth-generation came out I didn't have to get used to it. Most of us here fell in love with it at first sight. So I'll say it again if it has to grow on me Or i have to get used to it I never really liked it in the first place. The sixth generation can't come fast enough. I just hope that this refresh isn't a sign of the direction they are heading for the next generation.