View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 01:38 AM   #33
JiXeR'z DoDgE/FoRd KiLLeR
SSiCk MeMbEr!!!

Drives: HeAviLy MoDDeD 2010 SS CaMaRo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4EVER View Post
Hey everyone,

My name is Kevin and I just jumped over here from www.cobaltss.net (the Cobalt Enthusiast's forum). I'm definitely liking the Camaro more and more every time that I see it. Even some of the people from css.net were talking about how much they like it including myself. I currently drive a 06 Cobalt SS Supercharged. I'm actually leasing it and she goes back next summer. I was originally planning on just buying the 09 Cobalt SS Turbocharged, but seeing that they are planning on putting the same goodies in the V6 Camaro (DI, VVT 3.6L 300hp V6), that they have with the (DI, VVT 2.0L LNF) new turbocharged Cobalt SS, I'm definitely going to be waiting to see how much they price the Camaro LT. I'm definitely considering getting a Camaro LT w RS package over the Cobalt SS/TC now...

My only concern as of right now is how much the Camaro LT w RS will cost & how it performs vs the Cobalt SS/TC.

Granted I'll happily pay 5-6 grand more just to get the V6 Camaro even if it performs marginally less than a SS/TC, the awesome looks, RWD, and unique interior hands down make it look better to me than the Cobalt.

Just wondering what any of you know about the Camaro V6, and if you've heard anything on its aftermarket potential?

I read the posts about those of you considering converting the V6 to F.I. and I can def say that I was wondering that too.

And yeah, hopefully the aftermarket segment offers some decent amount of performance for the V6 Camaro like CAI's, headers, cat-back exhausts, tunes, etc...

Thanks guys!
Trust me on this get the Camaro bro! You'll thank me afterwards. It will be just as BIG in the aftermaket as the Mustang! Trust me.
JiXeR'z DoDgE/FoRd KiLLeR is offline   Reply With Quote