View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #135
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
My 2 cents is that its most likely gonna be another synergy varient, we havent heard really anything about it since its first announcement so im thinkin GM will want to add some spice to that...

...now my wishful thinking? Id love to see a Chevelle, something to battle the Dodge Charger which honestly is in a class of its own right now with everyone focusing on the pony cars. Only thing is it, as well as the charger, should have a 2-door option at least.
And other than that id especially love to see a super N/A Camaro like what Ford will be doing with the Boss 302, only thing is lets not get into naming it yet cause we all know how touchy that subject gets... LOL
Or a Firebird, dear god how sweet it would be if their big announcement was a Firebird and along with that they dropped another bomb shell "Pontiac is back" baahhh im gonna go cry into my pillow now...
xD
Yes, Fbodfather mentioned Firebird enthusiasts in his message....I forgot about that, when I read that it made me wonder if GM had plans to remake that model...there was a Firebird conversion done recently to a Camaro body....hmmm, quite possibly this could be the Camaro based platform then.
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote