View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 01:23 PM   #17
IMPERIALBLUE2SS

Drives: 2010 imperial blue LS3 M6 2SSRS
Bo White, with the LPE dual pumps do you have to add a boost a pump or anything? 800 rwhp sounds nice but not trying to scatter my motor wife would kill me!!! She bought me the car for our 20 th anniv... I had to promise to not blow it up!! Had a 550hp 406 S10 I used to race. She reminded me of all the money I put into it and once I got it running where I wanted to it was very unpleasant on the street. Got dis interested and sold it. I hate having a strip only car. Besides I'm turboing my 08 ZX14, so if I want crazy sick acceleration and speed I'll pull that out of the garage! So I'm guessing 80lb injectors are what I need to accomplish my 600+ rwhp goal with the D1. Meth injection required at that level? Also will my hi-flo cats disintegrate? Seen a post awhile back discussing that may have to go Catless mid pipes. On vacation next few days guess I'll start calling and shopping around. I hope all our vendors are open the rest of the week! Willing to travel for a great deal! Thx for all the replies if I'm missing anything please feel free to let me know
IMPERIALBLUE2SS is offline   Reply With Quote