View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #52
slowfofo

Drives: slow
[QUOTE=JoeyB;6603265]Do you comprehend what you read ??? Dosen't sound like it.
Reread my post again and come back with a better argument.
And Genius, I am very mad.
And if my RACING parts broke while RACING I understand the risk I am taking. But if you read and comprehend what I wrote I HAVEN'T been racing. My car can't even drive down the road without some issue due to Granatelli's faulty work. Even after them putting in a racing transmission I had to bring it back cause their crack mechanic's didn't tighten the bolts (per JR, he went under the car himself due to me bitching something was wrong).
And yea me paying twice for some work on my car is foriegn to me !
Why don't you hire me to install a new water heater in your home and when the heater itself fails within a week or two, we'll see if you are happy to pay me again to install another one that broke at no fault of your own.
Sorry as a business owner sometimes you have to eat a little money to keep your customer happy and a life long client. Not to mention the good word they spread around about your company.
It's pretty clear JR isn't that smart.
BUT I guess it's very rare to find honest and business savy guys like me.
That's why 16+ years in business with ZERO advertising, all work is by word of mouth.

I just said you seem mad about everything - no need to insult everyone that does not see it your way. I hope you find peace within and let us know how and who repairs your car. As a local I am always looking for a great shop and I am sure you will agree there aren't very many around here.

Following your water heater example I understand your point. Installing a water heater is a far cry from racing a car and having something break.
slowfofo is offline   Reply With Quote