View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:06 AM   #381
Pumpkin1LT

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Irishman View Post
Brain washed much? you're like the majority of young Marines I've encountered...don't worry you'll gain some maturity at some point.

I was a seabee for a number of years and spent the majority of my time with Marines...good ones not ignorant ones such as yourself.

I then joined the Air Force and saw another side of the military...people that think. Times have also changed for the AF as they are deployed with both the Army and Marines on a constant basis now doing things like convoy duty and prison duty.

I spent the last year of my service as a prison superintendent in iraq....I'm a aircraft maintainer by trade. I saw many mortars and was shot at a plenty.

Save you boot camp bs...you're doing a disservice to all the branches including the MC with the ignorance flowing out of your mouth.
THANK YOU for setting it straight! How embarassing for this guy to even post these comments about other branches of the service! We ALL protect our country for the same reasons! All the branches of the service act as a team in the SAME game. Think of it this way... In the sport of Football yo can't have a team without a defense, nor without an offense.

Sauce: As a soldier and an American, how can you say those things and put a uniform on every morning. Shame on you.

A happy wife is one in the garage getting dirty under her 2010 Camaro!
Pumpkin1LT is offline   Reply With Quote