View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
IPSjeff

Drives: 2009 ZR1
SS Turbo Kit Comparison Chart

This is primarily for my own marketing purposes but it should help keep all the turbo kit comparisons in one thread as well

I know what is in my own kit from top-to-bottom but for the others there are many things I need input on from owners or the manufacturers to "Fill in the blanks". I want to make sure the information I have on the other kits is accurate thus far (All the info has come from here or the manufacturers websites) but if anything is off please let me know and I will correct it right away.

Anyway, here is what I have so far so help me get it filled out the rest of the way so it will be a bit easier to see what is what in each of the kits:

Also, I eliminated the "Claimed" boost level for the dyno graph info and called it "Pump Gas" instead to eliminate pages of useless arguing over who is running 7.5psi instead of 7 or whatever. The sellers of each kit know what is and is not safe on pump gas and that is how they are sold. Posting 5psi numbers is kind of pointless if the kit can make 7 or 8 safely. If it takes 100-octane or better to run 9psi then that is no longer an apples-to-apples comparison. If everyone wants me to include the boost level each number was made I will change it back but I figured this might alleviate a few needless debates

The more info that can be provided so I can finish it up the better!
Jeff
IPSjeff is offline   Reply With Quote