Thread: Dilemmas
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
scotchsride09
It's STARSCREAM!!!

Drives: 2003 Nissan Frontier S/C DR
Dilemmas

What difficult choices are you having to make about your future new ride?

There's no doubt it'll be a manual SS/RS for me; that was the easy stuff... but I can't settle on a color, a color for my stripes, if I want them from the factory/dealer or to have someone paint some especially for me; do I want the bada** ambient lighting with the inferno orange patches or something more subtle, and then I'm also torn between the roof ditch moldings and the sunroof... I don't want a convertible but dang a sunroof would be nice.

I'm terribly indecisive as it is, but luckily I have a while before I HAVE to make any decisions. I do plan to go see as many colors as possible at a dealer. I think in the end, it will come down to how much it all costs. What's your dilemma; and what will be your deciding factor?

Right now it's an '03 Nissan Frontier Supercharged Desert Runner I call Starscream.

On order is a 1SS/ RS IBM with Black Rally Stripes, Beige Interior, manual transmission and a sunroof! Oh, and a stereo upgrade too! Ordered from CamaroScotty in WI. How will I get my baby home?
scotchsride09 is offline   Reply With Quote