View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #37
psmitty311

Drives: 1993 Honda Accord
For the last 4 years, I knew I going to buy a new GTI, when I could afford reasonable payments. When the 7th gen Accord coupe came out, I knew I was going to get a V6 version of it. And as of two months ago, I know I will be getting a 2LT/RS. I'll be buying late in the summer.

I'm still not sure which car I'll get between the Accord or the Camaro. Both have their pros and cons. Most of is has to do with personal preference. I like the center console and gauges better on the accord, but they would look ridiculous on a Camaro. I like the Camaro's styling better, and I like it's mpg better since it'll be my dd for downtown Atlanta. I would say cost is comparable between both when you take into account what you get and what dealers will actually charge. Accords generally sell below MSRP, and it looks like it may be some time before the Camaro does.

I drive a 93 Accord now. I love cars in general, so this is a special kind of torture since it's underpowered and old as hell. However, it's always been more reliable than any of my friends' cars. There's something to be said for that as well.

Bottom line, I'm leaning towards the Camaro, but I won't decide anything until I test drive both.
psmitty311 is offline   Reply With Quote