View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #941
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Congrats on the ZLX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherboy561 View Post
Hello everyone my name is Alfred or also known on here as fisherboy561. Im proud to say that i'm going to be the new owner of the ZLX and will be bringing the ZLX down to South FL. As John stated in his last post I do not have several post on here but have always followed the ZLX build since day one. John has been very good to me and always has time to give me great advice. I will do my best to keep updated photos and info of the ZLX on here and as John stated earlier, there really can't be a build thread because John has left nothing else to do to the beast!! We'll I hope to meet all of you that have followed the ZLX build in the future and thanks again John for everything, i'm truly honored to be the new owner of the ZLX!
Welcome Alfred,
Congrats on an outstanding acquisition. I am sure the ZLX will fit the bill. All of us on C5 have come to love that ride and watch it become one of the best, if not the best Gen 5 on this forum. I always told Kathy, "If I had a fourth bay on my garage, that precious piece of gold would be bedded down between my babies....

Yes, it is THAT NICE!!

Keep in touch Alfred!

Now, as for you John, my friend--What a honor it has been to not only know you, but watch you grow in your love of God and others as well. You always say to me things that make me proud to serve Him. I remember the first time I typed something on this thread...Your getting the 'eye candy' engine cover from Roger at Emblempros.com. I knew then I had found a new friend. It just evolved into a far away friendship...
I can hardly wait to watch what happens with the new C7....JOHN...KATHY AND I MET OUR 1st BLACK C7 ON OUR WAY HOME FROM CHURCH ON SUNDAY!! I told her, "Lookie....Here comes John!"...

Our hearts skipped a beat....Now...What can I do with a C7 on my editor???...

Guess we will just have to wait and see....

John, The picture I sent via email, with Tim, you and the ZLX, You might take that to Wal-mart and try to have them create a canvas print. John Blount, whom has a C6 IOM, took a photo we shot and had that made into a canvas...It is the size of the trunk area on his vette. It turned out SWEET!!

Just an idea....

Later John...

Kurt ABL99...

Last edited by aquablueL99; 10-29-2013 at 12:13 PM.
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote