View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #10
GrinderSS
Account Suspended

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinderSS View Post
I just ordered a set of lightweight forged wheels, so I'm selling my current setup. Below is a series of pictures. They are widened stock midnight silver wheels with adapters, the widening was done by Vauhn in CA who's the best in the business. The wheels are 20x9 fronts and 20x11 rear with 275/40 and 315/35 Dunlap Sport Maxx tires. The tires have a total of 550 miles on them and not a single burnout has been done. The adapters are top quality, hub centric billet aluminum, and very strong. We ran the car on the dyno and highway at 140+MPH and there was no shaking at any speed.

I've already got two sets of wheels in my garage, so these need to go. The entire setup is yours for $1,600 + shipping. The tires alone cost more than that new. If interested send me a PM and I can answer any questions you have. PayPal is fine and I'll accept returns but the shipping cost is on you.
*** UPDATE *** These have sold guys, if for some reason the sale falls through I'll get in touch with those that are interested.
GrinderSS is offline   Reply With Quote