View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #46
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
I will be doing a track day at mid ohio on june 10th With a group from Akron http://autointerests.com/events/444

If I feel everything runs smooth at that event, We will partner with them to set up an Camaro5 event later this year.

We will be using their site to register.

Now the bad... To secure the date with mid Ohio it will take 15 people to put a deposit of 100 dollars. By a predetermined time. If that $1,500 is not met by the date there will be no track day and all money is returned... If you are a driving instructor or know a driving instructor they will get in at a reduced rate as we will need instructors to ride with anyone with less than 5 track days.

This would be a Full day 8am-5pm. Runs would be 20 min long. and everyone should get at least 5 runs. This will come in less than $300 which is a bargain for that kind of time on mid-Ohio.

If I am going to the trouble to make this Happen I sure hope that I get the support of the forum and we get a large turnout!!!

ya man, I will give an answer this week if I can do the June 10th date.

Got a little issue with my car and have to make sure I can get the day off from work.

I will let you know for sure his week.