View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:57 AM   #11
jbreed

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS Cyber Gray
Update: Had a call from Candie Fonseca in GM's Exective office yesterday. If anyone reading this from GM sent her my way, thanks for the help. She is going to look into my issue (problems with sealant not being approvd for speed rated Pirellis) again - but said to allow another week or so. She sounded better informed than the two people I talked to in Customer service locally. That said, she has never driven (or sat in, for that matter) a Camaro - which I think should be a requirement of every customer service person at GM. Everyone starts their career as a novice. My son never drank coffee before starting at Starbucks - but he was required to taste and sample all the products (over a period of time) in order to better address customers' questions. I think that should be true with everyone in customer service at GM. Even if you haven't driven a Camaro, Vette or pickup, you ought to have at least sat in one and understand the basic features and limitations. There is far more to car ownership than reading a PDF on a screen and following a script of standard answers.
jbreed is offline   Reply With Quote