View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #23
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyApex View Post
So who would be the best alternative for rear subframe bushings and front control arm bushing?
Pfadt and BMR are good choices, however I suggest going with Pfadt's Solid subframe bushings as they eliminate ALL subframe movement and will last the life of your car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakespeak View Post
How did the inserts work out? I am looking at either doing inserts or full bushings for road coarse/HPDE. I am mostly interest in side to side step out added support, rather than the up/down which is where the horsepower guidelines come from. I will be staying with stock horsepower.
I suggest doing a full bushing regardless. Corvettes come with a solid subframe connection and do not suffer from NVH because of it. IMO there is no reason to have anything less than a solid bushing in that location. They are a bit of an investment, but like I said, they will last the life of your car and you'll never have to think about it again.

As for Pedders, I hope everything works out. They have great products and up until recently, they have been great to work with.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote