View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:29 AM   #1
JDBeck23

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2SS/RS
Possible ARH Headers/Magnaflow Catback swap, give me your stock Cats! MD/VA/NC

Guys,

Current job situation has me debating on moving back to Ca and going to school later this year, if I do... my longtube ARH's have to go! Which really sucks because I love this exhaust setup.

Im running the ARH headers, with cats, and the Magnaflow 2.5 inch street axleback setup. The headers were installed by me, I then drove the car to a professional exhaust shop that has their own mandrel bender, and the bent up custom adapter pipes and perfectly mated the Magnaflow axleback to the end of the adpater pipes of the ARH system. They also removed all of the clamps except two and welded the sucker up tight, no leaks!

Here's what im looking to swap with.

JBA Headers, Ceramic Coated, preferably silver
Your Stock Cats (absolutely top priority)
Some sort of cat back set up preferably Corsa

The cost difference between manufacturers can vary, so let me say this. My goal here is to swap my exhaust out for a nice setup, that still utilizes the stock cats... I want to give you a deal too, I paid over 2400 dollars for my setup. I'd be more than willing to sell it to you for 2000. The above setup with Corsa and JBA Ceramic coated headers would be run about 1200 for the exhaust and 700 for the headers, so that's 1900... we could just call that even. The only thing left to discuss would be the installation costs, which we can split 50/50.

I am located in Va, so either we can meet at your place if you know a good shop to do the swap, or you can come to Stafford, Va where we can go to the shop previously discussed, they do truly awesome work!

So, if you're shopping for exhausts and you're in the MD, Va, NC area... and have been considering ARH and Magnaflow, let me save you 400 bucks... and sell you my setup that's all ready been welded up solid! (But still very removable of course).

2010 2SS/RS CGM
American Racing Headers, Magnaflow axle back, Roto-Fab CAI, Audio Integrations Sub box, Alpine Type R 10, Alpine MRP-500 amp, Pro Clips iPhone Mount
JDBeck23 is offline   Reply With Quote