Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
This. Bmore=bad
Timonium and Laurel= good
updated it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRMKAR View Post
Lakewood on Route 88 a stealership? I completely disagree. They gave me almost 6k off my price. They are a great dealership, always willing to go the extra mile. Lakewood Chevy has helped me out tremendously, always had a solution to the problem. Let me test drive a SS convertible. They're a great dealership. I don't work for them.
The Cadillac/ Chevy dealership in Nanuet on Route 304 is a stealership. They treated me horrible. Constantly talking down to me and acting all condescending. They kept calling me to do a review when if I I did I was going to write a nasty one. I got treated with sarcastic remakes such as when I went there on Saturday, the one worker said "well did they tell you to come here today?"
"No"
"Then why would you come?"
I'm not an idiot, the worker had a sarcastic bitter tone to it. I don't post here often only because I'm a sarcastic asshole lmao.
Just saying.
Thanks, and what's the name of the dealership in Nanuet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkillsam View Post
Chapman. Rude employees, too many dealer add-ons, and they make you wait forever till your paperwork is ready hoping that you won't read the contract and notice all the fees that were added in.

Del. We were looking for a 2011 Cruze Eco in the summer of 2010. Pretty hard to find actually. Another dealer that is not shady, just merely incompetent, did not find the car we wanted. Went to Del, in 24 hours they had the car we wanted in one of the two colors we were looking for, and they gave us a fair price and great trade in value on the Nissan we were driving, and paperwork was done in 20 minutes.
I'm using your post just because it was one of the more recent ones, not trying to call you out or anything like that.

I really don't want to add dealers to this list if the person's only experience is with the sales team, simply because I've been to dealerships where the sales people are complete jerks - but the service manager is the nicest guy out there.

Would people prefer if I clarified in the thread title with something like - "Servicing Your Camaro: Dealerships and Stealerships"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefianceDan View Post
Dealership - Estle Chevrolet, Defiance, OH
Why? Need more than just the dealership name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android42019 View Post
Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine, TX treated me right and so did Bruce lowrie Chevrolet in Fort Worth, TX. Although if anyone else has had a bad experience I would like to know....
Service or Sales related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorwill View Post
Classic Chevrolet Morrestown NJ
STEALERSHIP: STAY AWAY
Why?