View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:15 AM   #1097
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
You shouldn't be shifting into 4th yet 3rd finishes at like 104 or something. When I trapped 101 I was in 3rd. As for the cut outs they make more power than a cutback. Not a whole lot more maybe like 5-8 more wheel untuned. Its not just cut outs either its lighter rims and tires. My stock 14.35/14.18 was with the 20s. Going to 23lb 18s and lighter tires drops you almost. 5 tenths.

edit damn phone typos

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 GTO View Post
Perhaps we'll see on Black Friday. Almost sure we'll see negative DA at least early.
Its going to be really cold too! Im praying for no rain lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorecam View Post
So you are saying you can hit low 13's with just cutouts and vararam? And we are talking a v6 camaro right?

No disrespect but my money will not be on you. What makes you think the cutouts will give you so much power? It will help to scavenge but how far do you think that's going to take you?

Forget the time calculations, I am more curious to hear why you have so much hope that cutouts will all of a sudden make your car faster then everyone else's?
cut outs, vararam and lighter rims/tires yes. 101.5 trap speed is indicative of about a 13.3 run with a proper 60' foot.

Last edited by DarkneSS; 11-07-2011 at 11:52 AM.
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote