View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:29 AM   #47
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedMikeLV View Post
The RS package elements are now included in the 1LE package. So there won't be a "non-RS" version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedMikeLV View Post
You mean like me? Yes the 1LE gets the features in the RS package now. It even says it in the original thread this one is based off of.

As far as whether or not this is going to be reflected in an increase in cost on the 1LE, we won't know until June.
The 1LE option for the SS will have both a nonRS and RS option. If you're going to make a statement like the one in your OP, please provide proof of this change. I went back to the original thread and this is what is stated - "The 1LE gets the facelifted SS RS front and rear bumpers". That has nothing to do with the RS package which consists of:

(R42) 20" x 8" front and 20" x 9" rear flangeless, painted aluminum wheels with Midnight Silver finish,(with the 1LE this gets replaced with RSK wheels)
(D80) rear spoiler,(with 1LE this get replaced with D52)
(BD8) body-color roof ditch molding,
(T4F) high intensity discharge headlamps and
(T3N) separate Daytime Running Lamps; shark-fin antenna is body-color

The RS package is a $1350 option for MY 2013. Some people opted not to have the RS option, thus the Non RS, got the halogen lamps, roof ditch molding and shark fin in black. Some felt that the RS option was not worth the extra $1350 for HID lamps and the moldings and antenna in body color until they found out how much it would cost to order the HID lamps separately, which is the cost of the package alone.

Last edited by Bad@ssCamaro; 05-03-2013 at 02:20 AM.
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote