Old 06-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #142
GreySteele06

Drives: A pair of tan boots-back in09
A little insight

We may now have the 3 looks of the Camaro:

Base: Like all the previous spy photos we have been watching for months
SS: Like the spy shots of this silver one
Z/28: Like the new bumblebee bumper

The Base and SS bumpers were all but confirmed by Camero.

The Z/28 bumper is kind of a big IF in my mind being that i think it is still the old concept with a new front bumper and hood. It would make sense to put the Z/28 front in the big motion picture though and get people excited about it.

If my scheme is correct (Big IF) In my opinion that would show without a doubt your Z/28 is the top dog.... Its a much more radical and mean looking design. and then you have to look at that hellofa scoop....

not much of a deal to me as im looking for the 3.6L DI LLT. It will most likely have the base bumper but you can spice it up with the RS package (did i assume to much? we'll see)

And please people... almost all your questions will be answered if you take the time..... all your questions about headlights and bumpers and even Shunt are there in black and white.

One of the big things to do is to figure out which of our members are actual insiders:

Fbodfather: Given
Camero: Definitely
Elie(I forget her post name): Obviously a Disciple
Probably many others im forgetting.... sorry about that

Look up there profiles and search for all their posts. Whatever comes out of their mouths is better than any car magazine out there. Give these people your due attention and respect. and always be able to read between the lines. Especially w/ Camero.... he lets out alot of information if you dont just breeze over his posts.....

Just read.

Also about the GM mark of excellence:
GM has obviously worked their asses off on this project. With one helluva result. If they want to put a small tastful badge on my car to show where it came from and the company whos employees worked tirelessly to produce this product: I say go for it. I will never rip it off my car.

Thank you GM!!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
-George Orwell
GreySteele06 is offline   Reply With Quote