View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #591
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
The rats/fence walkers aren't the major problem at the moment. I think we all pretty much can agree that Lizzie did it by now. Mika did say she was "messed up". Jay_LHD3, you're going to be kissing that $5 goodbye.

But the infection in the prison and the ability of the folks out on patrol to get more meds getting back is more crucial right now. The gang has to finish the mission, get to the vet school and get the meds and get back. Of course they'll have to fight their way back. Back to WHAT will be the question. The infection isn't wanting to slow down anytime soon.

And Carol isn't getting off scott-free on murdering two of their own. Recall the farm when they were voting on the fate of the boy prisoner that tried killing Rick/Glenn/Hershel at the "tavern"? Some semblance of order must be restored. The way Rick looked at her after he asked her if she killed Karen and David and she said "yes"...Rick's got a plan for Carol. Oh yes...yes he does. Does he slip some damning info to Tyreese? That's too easy, I say. Something not exactly obvious I'm assessing.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote