View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #601
Decepticon21

Drives: 2010 Camaro v6
Im not going to bash neither company! My own two cents is as follows. I have a trifecta tune on my 2010 camaro LT. I am pleased with it an am looking forward to interacting with trifecta again soon as I get my exhaust work under way. I will say I can tell a difference in shifting and butt dyno. I have no experience with IPF's tuning simply because the price I recieved on my Trifecta was unpassable. If done over Id do trifecta again. My only con to Trifecta is that I bought the cable and etc to tune my vehicle and was never sent a tune to save and load to my computer. I have to go back to BNR site to email them and ask for the tune to be emailed to me. It didnt take long to receieve my tune via email. Also to mention i believe i held onto my trifecta cable a good month before I even bothered to install the tune on my vehicle so the wait was no big deal. Still on the other hand as stated online I was to recieve a tune through email.... I did not.. That is my only issue. Other then that all and all I am pleased. I think this IPF and Trifecta V.s. each other in my own personal opinion has been blown way out of line... This has been drug on way to long. In beginning i was very curious as to which was better. Now I could care less. Its old news in my book. Again please understand this is my own 2 cents here. Please dont consider this as a bashing.
Decepticon21 is offline   Reply With Quote