View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #29
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-SS View Post
Tracy - I have been waiting for mine for about 5 weeks now. The wait does not bother me because of the quality. I do have a suggestion though - perhaps get someone to build you a database of customers, their order date, and their e-mail address. Then have someone put out an e-mail once the orders have gone unfilled beyond a certain amount of time (4 wks maybe?). As I said, I don't mind waiting but if the vendor is proactive in letting me know what's going on, at least I don't feel forgotten. Hang in there and maintain your quality.
Great suggestion. We actually have the newest office staff Irene (just been here a few weeks) doing that now. Thx for the tip. We also should have it stated on the site the wait time...I'll email the webmaster on this (I am computer illiterate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro View Post
what was the goal in the thread? You made the post, the company responded. They gave you an honest answer and not a run around. Thats pretty decent, but then you reply with something that sounds like you are looking for some kind of handout. This is the 3rd thread i came across in this forum where a member is bashing a vendor for a little piddly issue. There are other options on catch cans. wait or move on. simple.

Cool, that pretty much sums it up. The title of the thread could not be more targeted to damage us, and could have been far better thought out. I understand the frustration and anger, but what does attacking in such a way help anyone? We shipped 93-94 or something cans in the past 3 days, and missed the ship deadline today (have to bring them to post office on Saturdays) by 7 minutes due to traffic or more would have shipped today as well.

Again, the title is clear the intent to damage us financially so I would rather just refund the OP's money at this stage. The damage is done, and all I can do is keep doing our best.