View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #13
Fiftydriver

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS RJT L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast916 View Post
Agreed on that. I'm a 6.0 362ci on 9.5 lbs making a lot of power and still getting 16 city 25 highway.
I agree that its much more practical to stay smaller in cubes but I think we would all agree that some just want to be way outside the box!!! Just wondering why we do not see more of this, even extreme displacement NA engines are not all that common.

Again, I know we make smaller displacement engines make huge power, just surpised we do not see some of those extreme guys doing something with wild cubes.

Just comes down to not being practical or reliable or it likely would be more common.

2010 SSRS, RJTC, L99, Maggie 2300 SC, 3.4" pulley, Roto-Fab CAI, Dynatech Supermaxx LT headers, Dynatech High Flow cats, Corsa Cat back exhaust, Dual Elite Engineering catch can, MSD wires and Jannetty custom tune, JRE custom diff w/ posi mod, 3.91 LPE gears, Pfaht trailing arms, Pfaht trailing arm and Diff bushings, drop springs and sport sway bars front and back, Fesler dual guage pillar pod w/ AM Cobalt Boost and A/F guages.

More to come!!
Fiftydriver is offline   Reply With Quote