View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K05GT View Post
These factors will effect all Manufactures, Ford, Dodge, Chevy, Toyota, Honda. all cars will be affected.

And when Hilary or Obama get in office watch Taxes on the Oil go up (Obama and Hilary both support Taxing oil to meet current Euro oil prices) yes 7.00 per gal, The europians pay the same price for oil as we do remember it traided on the world stock market, there Taxes are huge to fund a sub standard healthcare system.

Taxes on V8 Engines that pollute the air, (Obama said this in an interview a few months back) We already have this one, just look at the 2005 GTO Auto window sticker, it will go higher, this will force people to stop buying V8's and in turn stop Manufactures from building them.
Actually, I believe that the money is generally spent on mass transit systems and clean energy sources. In effect, they use the ones who pollute to help clean things up. Quite elegant in my opinion
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote