View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #262
PIC

Drives: 2005 YJM6 GTO
Hey guys, I work for Performance Industries, we make the cats that ARH, Bassanni and Magnaflow use. I am the lead welder/fabricator. I was pointed to this thread by some camaro owners on LS1tech. I may be able to lend a hand here.

The only other manufacturer of high flow cats is Random Technologies that we are aware of, and they supply most of the other exhaust companies that we dont....yet.

Does anybody that has ARH ever had a problem with their cats? We've personally never heard anything from any of our clients so far about a cat failing, so if they have please tell me, I would love to hear what happened and if possible see pics or even have the failed cats sent back to us so we can improve our product.

Most pictures I see right now of failed cats are 300 CPI cores with no washcoating on them at all and it looks as if the nickel alloy brazing agent didnt hold up to the heat of the exhaust or maybe they werent even brazed to begin with from the manufacturer.

If anybody has any question or concerns, please let me know, I would love to help out here.
PIC is offline   Reply With Quote