View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
WC1912

Drives: G8 GT Pedderised + Procharged
I would like to start by thanking Pete for his fantastic posts and his help with the event. As many of you know GM this year is celebrating 100 years of business, Witt Buick is celebrating 96 years of operation. For those interested, we are having a $96,000 crack-the-safe event for the first one thousand who try.

I’m really looking forward to the event at Witt Buick on Saturday. I know our customers will appreciate Pedders suspension components as much as I do. I am an extremely discerning consumer and expect the best. Pedders really delivered when I purchased a kit for my G8. Phenomenal, is the one word that continually comes to mind every time I get into my car for a drive. If anyone is thinking about a kit, this is the perfect opportunity to come in and get the installation planned out. Mike, one of our World Class certified ASE Master Technicians, leads as our key install tech. We are very flexible and sometimes do several installs; on one end of the car first, bushings first, whatever.

Procharger is another one of the absolutely terrific products that we can provide for our customers. The installations look like OEM work and the operation is just the same; with the obvious audible difference and performance increase from boost.

Pete has already mentioned our discounts on Pedders kits. I am offering the FIRST Procharger system at cost, with tremendous discounts after that; this is for Saturday and Saturday only.

The cruise up to Dog n’ Suds in Whitehall/Montague will be an excellent conclusion to the day.

I look forward to meeting all who can make it and their vehicles.
WC1912 is offline   Reply With Quote