View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #9
paul44

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Been gone for a long time, but it's time to update my thread with my newest mods.

The car is now sitting lower with BMR 1.4" drop springs. A huge thanks to the BMR staff and specially Kyle for helping me throughout the whole process. I couldn't be more satisfied with the new stance and handling. I have huge back problems and can tell you that the ride is not stiff at all and I can barely feel the difference from stock.

Then decided to install JBA Long Tube headers with no cats. I'm very satisfied with the build quality of JBA and with the results I got. Not only did the sound drastically change at WOT, I also felt a small HP gain over my previous horsepower. Of course, I updated my tune at ProTune Lebanon (IPF custom tune) which are the best in the country. Videos and dyno sheet coming soon!

I also installed a VIS AMS carbon fiber hood. The story of why I ordered is a bit funny: I was driving one day back from work doing about 100 and I see something glow in my rear-view mirror. It was a beautiful e92 M3 with a carbon fiber hood. He flew by at not-legal speeds and I got a good glimpse of the hood and immediately fell in love. As soon as I arrived home, I ordered it from ultimatemotorx.net. A huge shout-out to Jeanie for helping me throughout the whole process. Check them out for the best prices and costumer service

Here's a picture of my current set-up. I forgot to mention that I also added an SLP lip few months back.