View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #167
Wabbit

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS SIM/Grey lnt/Sun/Nav
Washington State:
Renton - Good Chevrolet - Sales was decent in 2004 when I bought my 'burb. Service department liked pushing unneeded service. They will also call you the day after service offering you a free oil change if you come in and fill out the dealer service survey in front of them and give them great marks.

Auburn - Auburn Chevrolet - Sales people were decent and knowledgeable. Service department is obsessed with their dealer survey. Only agreed to get me in on a rush if I would rate them excellant on their service survey, I haven't gone back, and gave them poor marks for customer service since I felt extorted to get my car serviced.

Sumner - Sunset Chevrolet - Sales people were decent and knowledgeable, they visit and promote C5. They suggested I look through the site and see how good the Camaros were from other owners. They do offer lifetime oil changes with purchase of a vehicle.

Federal Way - Jet Chevrolet - Talked to young sales guy, seemed only interested in the sale. Made up stuff since he didn't know anything about the Camaro. I didn't stay long.

Puyallup - Puyallup Chevrolet - Sales depends on the person. Some are quite knowledgeable, but I got routed to someone who didn't know squat on the Camaro. Since I was a repeat customer, I didn't have to deal with him except for paperwork. Service has been good so far. I have added some GM accesories to my car and an oil change. I will go back again. So far, they haven't pushed any unneeded service or called to bug me looking for a good review on the service surveys.
Ambient Lighting - Saving my $$$ now
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote