View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #1
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Convoy To MTI FunFest

MTI would like for us to at least try and get together and all drive down to the Funfest together..

So anyone interested in heading out from north of the race track post here..

Those of us that are way up north should all leave out the day before and try to stay at the same hotel to help keep an eye on each others rides..

As well, those that are very close to the track can meet those of us from the north the day of the event at a predetermined destination and all of us come in together..so anyone interested please post your name,location, if and where youd like to make reservations for overnight stay..

You guys can convoy back as well, i cant convoy back in my camaro cause its staying for a while, but ill still come in my fiancees car..im expecting to leave the day after the event cause im planning on staying another night to relax after the event.

So like i said for now if youre interested just leave your name and location and if youd like to leave the day before or the day of. that way we can get two different convoys, those that are leaving early, and those that are leaving the day of. that way we can get as many people together as possible..

But either way we should all pick a place to meet up an hour or so before the event and fill the streets with 2010 camaros, and all of us can pull in together. its the least we could do for MTI for throwing such an incredible event for us all. hope to hear from you all.

We will discuss times and locations once we figure out who all is interested and where they are travelling from and make final arrangements a week or so before the event. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Mohrg Beast
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote