Thread: New Car for kid
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:18 AM   #22
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyt2528 View Post
Hello, my first post . My son is turning 16 this October and I really want to get him a new car. Him and myself always had an eye for a camaro. I am still debating wether to get him a camaro 2ss or a 2lt. Any feedback?
If you're going to spoil him you might as well go all out. Personally... I think buying a powerful car for a kid who is just learning to drive is INSANE! It takes a couple of YEARS just to learn how to shift, brake, respond properly to emergency situations, etc. and you want to hand him the keys to a Camaro? But it's your kid and your money - good luck.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)