View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:59 AM   #13
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KylePickard View Post
Spoke with magnuson and ups again today. It has been now confirmed the supercharger is lost. Magnuson apparently has a policy that they will not give me a new supercharger until I fork over another 7 grand in the mean time ups has about a two month process they go through for lost products. Is there any legal laws that say magnuson has to back there product or when something is lost that they should be responsible for getting a replacement when they were the ones who created the label and insured the package?
If it truly is lost then the problem is with UPS, not Magnuson. Magnuson should not have to fork over any more money. UPS is the responsible part...UPS should be the one to reimburse you for your product. I know you are angry with Magnuson. But they did nothing wrong outside of the manager being rude to you. UPS lost your supercharger. As I understand it, there may have been insurance taken out on the shipped item. UPS offers that insurance on expensive items. Let them go through their process and see what happens. It sucks but there is really nothing else you can do but wait.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote