View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #452
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
You & me both Pete, better crack the whip over there!!! What are they taking half days at Pedders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Hey hey! I haven't checked out your car in a while, looks like it's getting all kinds of upgrades! As always, great taste in mods everything looks/sounds great!
Thanks Mack, I can't wait to pick up the car once again from Cunningham Motorsports, it's going to be FULL ON BEAST MODE

And as an added mod, I'll be receiving the prototype Pedders Camber Plates, from the BIG WIG himself, Mr. JusticePete I've been eagerly waiting for Pedders to finally come out with the Camber Plates to match up with my Pedders Coil Overs
It's been like driving a Chevy with a Ford logo on it....I thank you Mr. Justice, you are the man and thank you for giving me the opportunity to run the prototype! I'll be getting these powder coated Red & Black most likely, so you KNOW they're PEDDERS

So if anyone would like to buy my Pfadt Castor/Camber plates in like new condition please let me know.

These will be the newest Camber Plates that R & D used to make their production model coming out next month It pays to know the right people!

I've also attached pics of the new Oracle Concept mirrors and you can notice how awesome the field of view is, and all blind spots have been eliminated!! These things ROCK!

And my friend Rick (2010SSRSM6) stopped by Cunningham Motorsports yesterday and snapped a very shaky pic and they already had my old cam out & new one in. Thank you Rick

And last but certainly not least, my new sig by my Jerz Brotha, Chris (xVengeancex28) You also ROCK my brotha!
Attached Images

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote