View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
family man

Drives: .
Pics of new wheels and tires

I got my wheels and tires installed today. I'd like to thank Modbargains for the wheels, Discount Tire Direct for the tires and GM Part House for the TPMS sensors. And and huge thank you to Rodgers Chevrolet for mounting and balancing them for me for FREE, yes, FREE.

I had contacted Becky on here about getting the TPMS sensors reset for the car and she said since I am member of the Rodgers family, they would do it for free. Since they were willing to do that for me I figured I might as well pay them to mount and balance the wheels and tires. So today I took everything up there and while I was waiting I talked with Maureen, and met Gerry the Service Shop Director and Joe the General Manager. Gerry and I stood around for a while talking about Camaro's and cars in general. When everything was done Gerry had me sign the receipt and I mentioned that there was suppose to be a $80 charge for the work, he shook my hand and said Merry Christmas! So once I got home I swapped out the factory ones.

I'll be heading back there tomorrow to get the heritage grille and 3 piece blade spoiler installed.

The wheels are Avant Garde M310's
front: 20 x 8.5 with 20mm offset
rear: 20 x 10 with 38mm offset

The tires are Nitto NT05's
front: 275/40/20
rear: 315/35/20

Sorry for the long back story, now on to the pics.

Last edited by family man; 12-20-2012 at 07:31 AM. Reason: fixed link for 2 pics
family man is offline   Reply With Quote