View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Outdoor Inferno Orange Metallic Photos

EDIT: Links to higher-res images now, though still not full res. Sorry for any broken links.

So first of all, let me say hi to everyone. Hi! I'm a fellow Camaro enthusiast (owned a '97 green 6cyl, a '00 pewter 6cyl, and a '67 red RS/SS, all hardtops, and am planning on getting a '10 or '11 Camaro).

Now to the meat of the topic. This past weekend was the Concours d'Elegance car show in Hilton Head, SC. I believe it was the seventh annual show and, despite my initial thought that there was no way a 2010 Camaro would be there, one was there! Apparently it's not the one that was posted here previously, though, because this one didn't have a final interior. That's why the windows are blacked out.

Anyway, I thought I'd try to give you guys a taste of what it IOM looks like in the sunlight. Check it out.

Note: Sorry for the quality. I wanted to resize these and get them out to you as soon as I could. If you want higher res, let me know. The shots were taken with a Nikon D40x with a simple 18-55 lens.

Last edited by VenomZ302; 11-04-2008 at 12:12 PM.
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote