View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
#737 ZL1

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 View Post
My first car was a 68 Camaro, so I've always been passionate about Camaros. We needed a car for set-up to develop our ZL1 parts, so it was a good excuse to purchase one. I've enjoyed having it, but it doesn't fit well in our situation. My daily driver is a Silverado with a Duramax-love it! My wife has a Charger which is her pride and joy, so we usually drive it when we are together. I would rather jump in the ZL1 on Saturday night or Sunday, but over the years I've learned the "art of compromise". You know the old saying, "If the wife isn't happy..."
We recently came across someone fairly close with a ZL1 in case we need one for mock-up, so at this point it doesn't make sense to keep ours around. I will try to get some pics in the next few days.
I have a good friend of mine who owns a wiring harness shop here in NJ M parker auto works, Frank had a 69 indy pace car back in 1981 with the 396 4sp all original. He sold that to start this business he still has today and is doing very well. I thought he was crazy for selling that pace car to start a wire harness business but I'm the one who was wrong.
#737 ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote