Buitre
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT RS AUTO
Anything for the Family G.
Hope everybody that comes
have lots and lots of fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
June 20th will be the first year anniversary of the first time that we got together as Camaro5. It was held at Camino Real Chevrolet and we had a grad total of 5 5th Gen Camaros and we were going crazy. We couldn't believe our eyes. The few that were in attendance that day were Linkwpc, Hoddi, RobbRock, urugm21, 67camaro99, shevyman, lakers171, Milk 1027, MaroSS, 69 Camaro 09, and myself. It was a great time and the beginning of a lot of good relationships!!

So, with that in mind, I would like to make it a yearly thing where we meet the Saturday before Father's Day and have a "Family BBQ". Hopefully you can make it and hang out with us. It will be a potluck-style BBQ. Please send what you will be bringing to Tom Hagen at socalcamaro5@gmail.com.

The event will be on June 19th from 9:30am - 3pm in Ontario. Everyone is welcomed. Please bring blankets, canopies, basketball, football, baseball equipment, volleyball net and ball. Anything that you would like. It is a picnic. Don't forget your sunblock either.

I want to thank Emilio (buitre) for securing this spot for us. Gracias hermano!!

The address is:
1945 South Grove Avenue
Ontario, CA 91761

Attachment 124068

As always, if you have any questions you can PM me or call me at (323)707-7989. See you guys there!

-Guillermo
Buitre is offline   Reply With Quote