View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #295
Emig5m
100% Sport Møde

Drives: '17 Civic SI + '04 SVT Lightning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangore View Post
Necro-thread...OP was years ago.

BTW...welcome to the forums Emig5m. I see your first post is the one above.
^Thanks for the welcome. Yea I know the thread is old but I always try to gather as much info on a purchase before buying so when I started considering the V6 I started reading up on it and found this thread. Also, since normally I would buy V8's and have driven ones with 500+ horsepower, I wanted give my opinion on how I thought the V6 is still a great car depending on how you plan to drive it and in case someone else new like me pops around it doesn't hurt to get more opinions to help other people make decisions.

My cousin stopped in yesterday afternoon and was like- "Please tell me you didn't just get a non-SS RS". When I explained what I bought it for (commuting, daily driving, and that I already had a muscle toy V8 I was free to play with/mod/etc... and leave home and save gas and everything he totally understood my point of view.)

But if you're buying for a play toy, definitely gotta have a V8 stick! They're fun!! But me anymore, even the Lightning all I do is dog around with it, I just wanna put it in drive, kick back and cruise.... mellow, lol. But I like having a nice looking eye catching vehicle. The V6 with the RS package fit the bill perfectly!
Emig5m is offline   Reply With Quote