View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:40 PM   #13
Emig5m
100% Sport Møde

Drives: '17 Civic SI + '04 SVT Lightning
I went from an auto to a manual and love it much more! The clutch and shifting is so easy I don't even think about it anymore! Even if I ever went back to a V6 I'd go for a manual! I was also worried about traffic but I got mine in a city area and was in almost dead stop bumper to bumper traffic for about 30 minutes and no problem what so ever!

Even if you've drove manual before it takes time to get fully used to a different vehicle and it's clutch engagement and shifting but every manual V8 Camaro I've driven (every year) has shifted perfectly, easily, and flawless. I read some posts on here about 2nd gear grind or something, but never once have I heard a gear grind in a Camaro. My manual SS is so much fun to drive and I've said before I'm not the type of person to just go drive for no reason but I went out one day in it just to drive and put 200 miles on it in one day! lol... Go manual, you wont regret it! Like someone said, after you get used to it, you don't even think about it anymore. It's no hassle what so ever.
Emig5m is offline   Reply With Quote