Old 12-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #17
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Savini FAIL
What pisses me off is we get it jammed down our throat that we must spend this outrageous money to get quality wheels. I call BS!! I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. Hopefully more people will find out about them before they rip more people off.

Again. My parents, brother, freinds, Bonnies family etc, all gave me the "YOU PAID WHAT?...... YOUR A MORON" And of course my response was, "Hey...... you get what you pay for".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
Randy,
Please don't feel bad for me. Luckily I made them put it all in writing before I bought the wheels and unfortunately Nick ( BFXAuto) had to eat the extra shipping etc.. out of his pocket as I am sure Savini did nothing to help.

Powder coat is supposed to be one of the most durable finishes out their that is one reason they powder coat chasis on street rods or at least why they did mine and I have had no issues at all. I guess it all in how you do it.

The main issue is this company is slimey and they take advantage of their vendors and customers, plain and simple.

If you are brave buy these wheels at your own risk.

If I had the money I would get rid of these wheels and change to another brand plain and simple.
I accepted the fact that I had my sensors stolen while at Savini, and my paint flaking must not have been as bad as Emmas. I overlook it. NEVER said a word. And Savini still approached my situation like I was trying to somehow get over on them. (Nick was really cool) I suspect he was with Emma too. He just works for a bad company. I don't blame Nick at all. He must go home and beat his head against the wall a lot.