View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 10:17 AM   #6
Anthony @ LG Motorsports

Drives: 1994 1LE / 2006 Z51 Corvette
Guys,

We always try to do right by everyone but we are human and things do happen. When It does happen, I would like to think we take care of everyone. I'm sorry this one did slip through and yes I have been in contact wtih him through the entire process.

The one slow part about this was that I have no control over the PayPal account. That is done by one person here that was not in the office during that time. If you will check this morning you will notice that you have been refunded completely for this item and that nothing was being held back. If this is not the case, please let me know right now. You should have an email stating this as well.

Again, I'm terribly sorry about this and it should have been refunded much much sooner than what it was.

We have been in business and serving the Corvette and Camaro community now for well over 26 years and I would like to think that rep has been pretty good during that time frame.

Again, I can not say how sorry I am this whole process has been. If you do choose to try us again, I'll give you 10% off the next item you would like to get, just be sure and call and ask for me direct and we will do everything over the phone.

If I don't answer by email, call us 972-429-1963
Anthony @ LG Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote