View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 01:26 AM   #17
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Everyone just needs to lay off him i'm not saying i agree with everything he's said or you've all said but holy crap man he asked for advice not stupid BS insults and one-sided opinions.

Kaz i don't think i've met you yet or if i have i can't remember but these cars aren't always easy to get a feel for even at high end modification. I'm sure i'll get the typical you drive a V6 flame on this from someone out of state who hasn't met me but whatever. If you ever wanna do a track meet with a few of us at NED in Epping, NH sometime maybe we can help you out some in a good enviroment.

Do me and the helpful ones a favor and watch the street race talk on this forum they discourage it greatly and for good reason. Even implying that it was an experience street racing can get you in hot water sometimes. The only real question i can think of is if you get any wheel hop on take-off with your mods then it's about the equivalent of missing a shift against most anything else because these cars are 4,000lb. bricks.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile