View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:24 AM   #14
Liralen

Drives: 2013 KBM Camaro 2SS Hot Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
Steel plates! That sounds like fun!!
The steel plates are fun, but I really like the bowling pins. There are four stands for it, so you can compete with each other to see who knocks them all down first.

Quote:
bowtie98607I would be in if far enough south. I would be willing to share if someone comes up with the ammo! Lots to choose from!
We (mean Hubbie) reloads, so we have a good supply to have fun with. If you do not reload, keep your brass, as he would appreciate having it! For those who are still undecided on purchasing and want to try some out, we have enough of a variety that they could get a good feel. Of course also have a nice selection of rifles/AR's, even an M1 Garand...that ping when the clip empties is a really neat sound...but the kick is a bruiser!

We don't mind traveling down south. But if it is decided to come north and perhaps because of that want to make it an overnight trip, we do have two spare bedrooms and a travel trailer with a full size bed. Plus there is plenty of room to camp in our backyard. There of course are hotels & a Navy Lodge too (although you could not take your guns onto the base). Plus the drive up the Island from the Mukilteo/Clinton ferry dock is a nice curvy one, but unfortunately between Sherrif's, state patrol, and local town police, it is not great to take the curves with much "spirited driving".
Liralen is offline   Reply With Quote