View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #6
LT4Lover
LT4Lover

Drives: 2011 SG 2SS/RS,'97 30th Z28 SS LT4
Very rare & beautiful for sure! That's a very reasonable price also.
I have #2 (of the 6 Canadian cars), mine is very similar with only 5000 Km, all original etc. I was considering sending out a 'feeler' this year also but it would take at least $5K more than this asking price to get me to consider parting with it so if there is anyone serious out there - JUMP ON THIS DEAL !!!
Also, just for interest to those who don't know - the LT4 package was the first time in the Camaro's history since the '69 ZL-1's where the cost of the LT4 alteration option was worth almost as much as the base SS car itself ($25,000 Cdn on top of the $28,000 car price). The LT4 package was the most substancial in years & included upgraded powertrains front to back with goodies such as an all-aluminum racing driveshaft, specially developed brakes & suspension (mine has the Level III suspension - I believe there were 4 levels available) plus of course the balanced & blueprinted LT4's under hood. In Canada at least - none made it for sale to the general public, I bought mine off of a gentlemen in Quebec where they were built who worked for DANA developing the brakes for the LT4's.
This is the Holy Grail of Gen 4 Camaro's & drives like no other you will find!
There was an 'official' GM LT4 registry at one time online but I can't seem to find it anymore.
Anyway - happy selling! I sure hope it finds a great new home!
LT4Lover is offline   Reply With Quote