View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #4
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG383 View Post
I would recommend going west on 14 out of Gillette to Yellowstone. Then from there south out of the park on 191. That will go south to Utah and then you could cross into Colorado on 40 into Craig and Steamboat. If you continue to Granby then you could go into Rocky Mountain National park and go over Trail Ridge road on Hwy 34. It may not be open yet if you come before Memorial day. From the east side of the park in Estes Park, take Hwy 7 to 72 south on the peak to peak Hwy. There are many more places to see in Colorado, for example the million dollar Hwy 550 in southern Colo. Pm me or some of the other Colo members, some one will be willing to get a group together and meet up and drive with you. The Camaro club in Colo will get together at the drop of a hat.
Sounds like a plan. Is there an area where The Colorado Camaro5 members are most prevelant... more prone to meet...etc... I'll try to stop/stay the night at a convienient location. It doesn't matter to me, I just want to try and avoid the big cities (though certainly not a requirement)...at least on the way home. First time to this part of the country so scenic drives (twists/turns/ups/downs) are the prescription...I'ld love to see some Mountain Mods...

I'm still currently offshore of Brazil, and my connection here is pretty slow, and I'm working, but I'll pm you when I get home in about two weeks and start laying out my plans with your assistance and that of others...

Thanks a Ton for the response AG383...

Does the AG have to do with Silver...???

As an aside... I now have a response from Wyoming, (Wyoming T/A), New Mexico, a friend I met in Austin when he came our way (SSRS2010), and Colorado, (AG383)...) Any others are welcome to join in, Looking forward to meeting as many owners, and seeing as many cars as possible along the way...

Thanks All...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote