View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #110
5thGenIndy500

Drives: 2011 Indy 500 Pace Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4me View Post
The godfather has spoken now listen and think about what he said or did not say umm never mind what I just said. Where's my beer bartender I need another ahh thx *hic*.

Anyway my prediction is this: We just came out with the verts which are just starting to hit the dealers as we speak. Then soon the 2012's will be announced for sale latter in the summer. The new improved super duper camaro won't start production untill umm January or so (need patience), so what makes the most sence. They want to sell the verts there the hot thing before spring comes so perhaps its a new car altogather such as the chevelle line.

As much as I would love some more info on the new hp(Z28) camaro thats coming down the road its to early imo. I'm betting on the information to be released about that car at the NY show at the earliest. I could be wronge and I hope I'm wronge, but from the marketing angle and timing of introduction that makes the most sence. Bottom line as much as we love these cars its still a business and it has to be handled as such.

With that I would like to say a BIG THANKYOU to those involved in making these awesome cars a reality to enjoy
+ 1
5thGenIndy500 is offline   Reply With Quote