View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #12
IIQuickSilverII
IB-Overlord

Drives: z
Send a message via AIM to IIQuickSilverII
ok... its verified now....i dont think this time it can be said that vinny ten is out to screw him with a biased tearbown...or he didnt document things well enough on his build...
A complete new low and the real shame isnt than Tom isnt answering.....its that JT will blame customers like the OP for the reason why toms health ha deteriorated because they are beinging him stress ....what a bunch of BS, its JTs faul and he is tryign to pass blame for his screwup....

sorry to hear OP, i asked my message board to hold back on commenting on the turbo kit till it gets verified(no speculation) unlike we have to other crap/leech/troll shops(RA, VRT, SGP) just out of respect for coachk, who as many are aware now, he is pretty respected in our community, he recently went onto the business with jt while many did held back a lot on making comments and more warnings about JT, just wishing them luck...i even talked to jt and wished UP well and was hoping JT would not turn back to same crap that also ruined PF(which i expected not to be the case if tom was in charge but that would take a lot out of him), but i guess i was wrong.